20 May 2011

mymom.com

Couple years ago, I called my mother to see what was up and she said, "Oh, I've been vacuuming.com, and cooking dinner.com, and taking the dog out.com. That's about it."

After a pause on my part, "Mom, why are you saying dot-com after everything?"

"Oh, I hear people saying that on the TV and the radio and that and I decided I'd just start saying it, too."
............................................................

Mary Belle is in the hospital now. She has cancer of the brain and lungs, stage 5. She worked up until 2 weeks before she decided she was sick enough to go to a doctor. It's tough on all of us. She's even more bossy than she was before.
I'm at my cousin Janny's. One of my 25-30 cousins here in the Columbus area. That's a story in itself.

Hey, respectfully requesting that no one send their "thoughts and prayers" mymom.com's way. She doesn't really go for that, and neither do I. Also, we don't like plants or cut flowers. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment